Sundays are for the CW! It’s an exciting new season of fan favorite shows in CW18 primetime – now expanding to six nights with the addition of Sundays! Sunday, October 14th brings two series featuring amazing women who pack a powerful punch. Dare to Defy the Monotony as a new take on the sisters three delves into a mysterious world of magic and demons with CHARMED, following all new episodes of the Girl of Steel and friends on SUPERGIRL on its new night at 7pm on CW18!
Join CW18 and 103.7 KISS-FM for a night of food, drinks, trivia, prizes, and – of course -- stellar entertainment! Gather your friends and family and join us at the CW Sundays Premiere Viewing Party Sunday, October 14th from 7-9pm at 42 Ale House in St. Francis (3807 S. Packard Ave. St. Francis, WI 53235). The party’s doors open at 6:30pm. We’ll watch the premieres of SUPERGIRL and CHARMED, and someone 18 or older in attendance will win a 50” Samsung 4K TV from Milwaukee’s CW18! Enjoy 42 Ale House’s stellar menu featuring a lineup sure to please, and those 21+ may partake in 42’s OctoberfestFest seasonal pint specials! Choose from over 20 delightful brews and ciders.
We hope to see you there!
SUPERGIRL is an action-adventure dram based on the DC character Kara Zor-El. Twelve-year-old Kara escaped the doomed planet Krypton and was sent to Earth where she was raised by a foster family. Kara grew up in the shadow of her foster sister, Alex, and learned to conceal the phenomenal powers she shares with her famous cousin, Superman. Now, she balances her work as a reporter for CatCo Worldwide Media with her work for the Department of Extra-Normal Operations (DEO). As Kara struggles to navigate her relationships and her burgeoning life as a reporter, her heart soars as she takes to the skies above National City as Supergirl.
"Stronger together." That's what Marisol tells her daughters, Melanie "Mel" Vera, and her sister Maggie, about their family. But then, a shocking tragedy shatters their world and threatens their sibling bond: Marisol dies in a horrifying accident. Three months later, another shock shows up at their front door: an older sister, brilliant geneticist Macy, whom their mother kept a secret all these years! With the emotions of all three sisters running high, each of the girls suddenly exhibits impossible new abilities: freezing time, hearing others' thoughts, and telekinetic powers. But there's a perfectly reasonable explanation...or so says Henry Greenwood when he gathers the three together to reveal they're actually powerful witches, like their mother. It's a lot to take in, but they ultimately accept their new destiny. With the Power of Three, they are stronger together...even if they have no idea what they're really up against.
WVTV | CW SUNDAYS PREMIERE PARTY
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES ENTER AT LOCATION
Contest: WVTV | CW Sundays Premiere Party
Station: Milwaukee Television, LLC dba WVTV
Station Address: WVTV, 11520 W. Calumet Road, Milwaukee, WI 53224
Contest Area: Wisconsin Counties: Milwaukee, Racine, Waukesha, Kenosha, Ozaukee, Sheboygan, Washington, Walworth, Jefferson, and Dodge
Sponsor(s): 103.7 Kiss FM, 42 Ale House
Prize Provider(s): WVTV
Age of Eligibility: Eighteen (18)
Contest Period: October 14, 2018
Entries Due: 9:00 PM CDT on October 14, 2018
Entry is limited to one (1) entry per contestant.
Drawing Date(s): October 14, 2018
Number of Winners on Each Drawing Date: One (1)
Total Number of Winners: One (1)
Prize(s) and Value(s): One (1) Samsung 50" 4K Smart TV (model 7100FXZA). Approximate Retail Prize Value is $480.
Station’s Website: http://cw18milwaukee.com
Station’s Website Terms and Conditions: http://cw18milwaukee.com/station/terms
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
Odds of winning depend on the number of valid and correct entries received.
All capitalized terms shall have the meanings set forth above.
How to Enter
To enter, stop by the Station’s booth at 42 Ale House during the CW18 & KISS FM CW Sundays Premiere Party from 7:00 PM CDT to 9:00 PM CDT on October 14, 2018 and pick up an entry blank. Fill it out by hand and drop it in the contest entry box. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
How to Win
The Number of Winners on each Drawing Date will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries received.
1. To be eligible to participate in the Contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are at least the Age of Eligibility, and reside in the Contest Area. Residents and Citizens of the European Union are not eligible to enter or win this Contest.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Station (collectively, the “Company”), Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, each of their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, domestic partners, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and any other relatives who reside in the same household with employee.
Contest Terms and Conditions
1. Station is not responsible for lost, late, garbled, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be acknowledged or returned.
2. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Contest.
3. Prizes are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. Prizes are subject to the Sponsor(s) and/or Prize Provider(s) standard terms and conditions, and expiration dates. For any ticket related prizes, Station, Sponsor(s) and Prize Provider(s) are not responsible if any event or performance is cancelled or postponed.
4. Each winner will be notified by email or phone. Before claiming any prize, each winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within three (3) days of notification (or less due to prize use time constraints), at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Each winner must show picture identification to claim his/her prize. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding any prize based on the identification presented.
5. If a winner cannot be notified within two (2) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid and correct entries. If time does not permit for an alternate winner to be selected, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will remain the property of the Station.
6. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No sale, transfer or assignment of any prize is allowed.
7. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must sign a W-9 form.
8. Only one prize will be awarded per household if more than one prize is awarded. Entrants are eligible to win only one prize within any 90-day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
9. The Company is not liable if the provider of any part of a prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
10. The Company, Sponsor(s), and Prize Provider(s) accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded in the Contest. By entering, entrants agree to release the Company, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, loss, damage or injury as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the Contest or his/her use of the prize. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that if a winner, the Company has the right to publicize entrant’s name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that entrant is a winner of the Contest for promotional purposes, without financial remuneration.
11. Complete Official Rules for the Contest are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at the Station and on the Station’s Website. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station at the Station Address within thirty (30) days of the last day of the Contest Period.
12. The Station has the right to disqualify any entrant it determines has not complied with the Contest Rules. All decisions by the Station shall be final and binding relating to this contest, including the interpretation of the Contest Rules. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the contest dates. Station reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if in Station’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Contest has been, or could be, compromised or that the Contest is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or force majeure or any other causes beyond the Station’s control.
Participating Sponsor Locations:
42 Ale House | 3807 S. Packard Avenue, St Francis, WI 53235