- A Call to Spy -Directed by Lydia Dean Pilcher ("Radium Girls") and starring Sarah Megan Thomas (who also wrote), "A Call to Spy" is an engrossing World War II drama about Britain's women spy program in France.
- Possessor Uncut - Brandon Cronenberg wrote and directed this inventive, intense sci-fi horror film that envisions a world where a possessor, a person who can inhabit other people’s bodies, struggles to retain her own identity as she begins to lose control of her host. Andrea Riseborough stars with Jennifer Jason Leigh, Christopher Abbott and Sean Bean. It's incredibly well made and equally disturbing.
- Young Sheldon: Season 4 - The "Big Bang Theory" spin-off returns for its fourth season.
DVD & Blu-ray
- Antebellum - Janelle Monáe stars in this horror/thriller hybrid that connects America's history of slavery with modern day civil rights movement.
- The Crown: The Complete Third Season - Covering the years 1964-1977, the third season of "The Crown" sees Olivia Colman taking over the role of Queen Elizabeth, Tobias Menzies as Prince Philip and Helen Bonham Carter as Princess Margaret.
- Game of Thrones: The Complete Collection 4K - Prior to this release, only seasons one and eight from HBO's "Game of Thrones" had been released in 4K. I haven't had a chance to look at this one and reviews for the first season were mixed, season eight looked far better.
- Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries: Complete Collection - Based on the books by Kerry Greenwood, "Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries" stars Essie Davis as the Honourable Phryne Fisher, a female detective in 1920s Melbourne. This set includes all three seasons as well as the feature-length film "Miss Fisher and the Crypt of Tears" that was released earlier this year.
- V for Vendetta - Based on writer Alan Moore and artist David Lloyd's classic graphic novel (Moore asked not to be credited in the film) and adapted by The Wachowskis (who were still riding high on the success of the Matrix films). Hugo Weaving stars as V, an anarchist terrorist, and Natalie Portman as Evey, a young woman working in television who becomes a target of interest for the London Secret Police. This new release of the 2006 films sees the film released in 4K for the first time.