It's May, which means it's time for all-new Must-See Episodes and Season Finales of CW18's primetime hits! We're celebrating with the fans by partnering with The Chalk Girl to hook viewers up with epic ARROWverse character art prints, DVD box sets & more...AND a chance to win a large format vinyl art print of your choice from her portfolio collection!
Watch CW18 prime from 7-9pm the week of May 14th for each night's Character Art of the Night. Then, head to @CW18Milwaukee on Facebook to enter via the official entry portal by 11:59am the following morning. There's a new character each night, with five total chances to enter to win! It's as easy as Dean Winchester's favorite pie! Good luck and enjoy the high drama that will come with finale season!
So you may be wondering who exactly The Chalk Girl is... Here's a little background on our talented friend Beth, a local pop culture artist who we met on the Fan Convention Circuit and joined us for the Be Well Milwaukee Expo at Southridge Mall in March and created a custom Black Lightning themed mural!
Beth Zwolski Tobias has been drawing since her mom placed a crayon in her hand. Over the years, she picked up passions for drawing, painting, animation, special effects makeup, and fabrication. She earned a B.A. in Film/Video with a concentration in Traditional Animation from Columbia College Chicago.
In 2010 “The Chalk Girl" was born from a custom-made position at Six Flags Great America and lasted for five summers. In April of 2016, Beth signed up for Heroes & Villains Fan Fest in Chicago on a complete whim. Without even knowing how they would transport the completed pictures home, Beth and her husband improvised their way through the weekend. Lucky for them, guests thoroughly enjoyed the chalk art. About a month after the convention, Beth and her husband took a leap of faith and began a business called "The Chalk Girl."
In addition to dusting up convention halls across the U.S., Beth also conceptualizes and applies special effects make up for scare characters during the Six Flags Fright Fest season.
Here's Beth in action, creating the original SUPERGIRL art piece that will be included as one of the ARROWverse-trinity prints winners will receive!
WVTV | MUST-SEE MAY
FACEBOOK WATCH AND WIN OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Contest: WVTV / Must-See-May
Station: Milwaukee Television, LLC dba WVTV
Station Address: WVTV, 11520 W. Calumet Road, Milwaukee, WI 53224
Contest Area: Wisconsin Counties: Milwaukee, Racine, Waukesha, Kenosha, Ozaukee, Sheboygan, Washington, Walworth, Jefferson, Dodge
Prize Provider(s): WVTV, The Chalk Girl, LLC
Age of Eligibility: Eighteen (18)
Contest Period: May 14, 2018 to May 19, 2018
Program to Watch: Watch the CW Network Lineup which the Station airs each weekday, Monday-Friday, from 7:00 PM CDT to 9:00 PM CDT on Channel 18, and look for the keyword.
Entry is limited to one entry per IP address.
Drawing Date(s): May 21, 2018
Entries Due: 11:59 AM CDT on May 15, 16, 17, 18 and 19, 2018
Number of Winners on Each Drawing Date: One (1) winner will be drawn for each keyword. One (1) grand prize winner will be drawn from among the five (5) winners.
Total Number of Winners: Five (5) Winners and One (1) Grand Prize Winner
Prize(s) and Value(s): One (1) CW18 Primetime Prize Pack, including: three (3) 11"x17" Chalk Girl CW Superhero Art Prints; One (1) CW18 Prime Show DVD Box Set; One (1) set of CW Superhero collectible buttons; and One (1) RIVERDALE Phone Wallet. Total Prize Value is $100.
Grand Prize: One (1) vinyl banner art print featuring winner’s choice of pop culture art in styles offered by The Chalk Girl, LLC. Prize Value is $100.
Station’s Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/cw18milwaukee
Station’s Website: http://cw18milwaukee.com
Station’s Website Terms and Conditions: http://cw18milwaukee.com/station/terms
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
Odds of winning depend on the number of valid and correct entries received.
All capitalized terms shall have the meanings set forth above.
How to Enter
Viewers will be prompted to watch the Program to Watch, and look for a keyword. Then, to enter, Facebook users can log onto the Station’s’ Facebook Page, and click on the Contest tab to access the Contest entry page. Complete the online entry form with your name, address, phone number, birth date, and keyword in the provided area and click submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
How to Win
The Number of Winners on each Drawing Date will be selected by random drawing from among valid and correct entries received.
1. To be eligible to participate in the Contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are at least the Age of Eligibility, and reside in the Contest Area. Residents and Citizens of the European Union are not eligible to enter or win this Contest.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Station (collectively, the “Company”), Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, each of their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, domestic partners, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and any other relatives who reside in the same household with employee.
Contest Terms and Conditions
1. Station is not responsible for lost, late, garbled, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be acknowledged or returned.
2. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Contest.
3. Prizes are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. Prizes are subject to the Sponsor(s) and/or Prize Provider(s) standard terms and conditions, and expiration dates. For any ticket related prizes, Station, Sponsor(s) and Prize Provider(s) are not responsible if any event or performance is cancelled or postponed.
4. Each winner will be notified by email or phone. Before claiming any prize, each winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within three (3) days of notification (or less due to prize use time constraints), at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Each winner must show picture identification to claim his/her prize. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding any prize based on the identification presented.
5. If a winner cannot be notified within two (2) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid and correct entries. If time does not permit for an alternate winner to be selected, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will remain the property of the Station.
6. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No sale, transfer or assignment of any prize is allowed.
7. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must sign a W-9 form.
8. Only one prize will be awarded per household if more than one prize is awarded. Entrants are eligible to win only one prize within any 90-day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
9. The Company is not liable if the provider of any part of a prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
10. The Company, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), and Facebook accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded in the Contest. By entering, entrants agree to release the Company, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, loss, damage or injury as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the Contest or his/her use of the prize. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that if a winner, the Company has the right to publicize entrant’s name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that the entrant is a winner of the Contest for promotional purposes, without financial remuneration.
11. Complete Official Rules for the Contest are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at the Station and on the Station’s Website. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station at the Station Address within thirty (30) days of the last day of the Contest Period.
12. The Station has the right to disqualify any entrant it determines has not complied with the Contest Rules. All decisions by the Station shall be final and binding relating to this contest, including the interpretation of the Contest Rules. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the contest dates. Station reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if in Station’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Contest has been, or could be, compromised or that the Contest is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or force majeure or any other causes beyond the Station’s control.
14. Facebook is not affiliated with the Station or the Contest. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook.